Tip: For an uncluttered experience, we suggest that you switch to full screen view
- On Google Chrome and Firefox press F11 to toggle full screen on and off.
The expo mainly comprises of the following three components:
- Presentations are in video format, that can be watched anytime during the expo.
- For a list of Presentations, you can click on the Presentations tab on the main menu or you can click on the green block that says Presentations on the home page.
- During the expo a blue bar with the word Show appears beneath each presentation card. Clicking on this bar will take you to a page containing the presentation plus information on the presentation and the presenter.
- There are three types of presentations (click on the applicable button at the top of the Presentations page to view the corresponding card index):
- Featured Presentations – these presentations comprise of keynote sessions which are of introductory and/or general value.
- Webcam Interviews – interviews with some of the exhibitors about their services.
- Speaker Presentations – these are presentations delivered by service providers that exhibit at the expo.
- Workshops will be in the form of an interactive webcam (Zoom) session, that can be attended at the specific time shown on each workshop card.
- To access the schedule for the Workshops, click on the Workshop tab on the main menu or on the green block on the Home page that says Workshops.
- During the expo a blue bar with the word Show appears beneath each workshop card. Clicking on this bar will take you to a page containing the workshop's Zoom link plus information on the workshop and the facilitators.
- If you want to join a specific workshop, you can click on it's Zoom link. The link will only be available during the time that is shown.
- If you have missed the workshop you will still be able to view a recording of the workshop for the rest of the duration of the expo.
- For the duration of the expo you will be able to visit the online stalls of all companies exhibiting at the event.
- You can see a list of exhibitors by clicking on the Exhibitors tab on the main menu or on the green block on the Home page that says Exhibitors.
- By hovering your mouse over an exhibitor flip card you are able to see a short description of the exhibitor's product offerings.
- During the expo a blue bar with the word Show appears beneath each exhibitor card. Clicking on this bar will take you to a page containing the exhibitor's stall.
- At the bottom of the exhibitor's stall, there is a green menu bar giving you access to the different sections of the exhibitor's stall.
- You can ask the exhibitor questions, with the Live Chat feature in each stall.